Wednesday, July 15, 2009

AWOL

Sorry that I've been missing in action for so long. I haven't been well for the past few weeks so life has been a little bit on hold but now I'm back and raring to go. One positive is that while I couldn't do much in the past few weeks I have been doing some sewing. Most of it has been adjustments (taking in skirt waistbands etc) but I have been embellishing a dress which has been going pretty well and I hope to show you some pictures soon. I've also bought a hat to do some simple embellishment on and I've been planning some more dress-making.

Now that I'm better I will be attending a craft fair at Caerleon, South Wales this weekend (18th - 19th). I've sold my jewellery at this fair for the past couple of years and I've always enjoyed the friendly atmosphere even though it's rained every year! It's looking like raining again this weekend but with wellies and flasks we'll be prepared and we'll make it a great event again.


If anyone's in the area do drop in and say hello. Its the people that make events like this :)

No comments: