Monday, March 30, 2009

Unfortunately I've been too busy to get much creative work done recently. On the jewellery side I have made some new, simple styles and I've been developing a new range out of PMC but that's unfinished. I had a mini disaster in the kiln and lots a whole batch of pendants but once I re-make them I'll post them on here. On the sewing front I did finish a little capelet. The fabric is a mystery fabric from my stash. It seems to be synthetic and it has a subtle swirly pattern in black on a black background. I really like the fabric but I'm not sure how well the capelet actually suits me. I think I'll make a longer version, past my elbow, and that might look better.

I haven't put a clasp on this cape but I've used a vintage brooch to fasten it. It's a little awkward but I've bought a clasp with a similar feel to use on the next cape.

No comments: